Other Destinations of Interest
There are many alternative destinations which we can also take you to - here we have made a list of some options which we can offer, please just email or call for more information and prices, or about any alternative destinations.
- Tour around Mount Karioi including Ruapuke Beach
- Hamilton Zoo - home to over 600 native & exotic animals
- Hamilton Car Museum - over 60 cars of yesteryear
- The Sculpture Park @ Waitakaruru Arboretum
- Taitua Arboretum - 22ha of mature trees, shrubs, pasture, lakes & woodland
- Te Akau
- Otorohanga Kiwi House & Native Bird Park
- Cambridge - a rural town with a quaint "Old English" charm
- Karangahake Gorge
- Waihi Gold Mine
- Mount Maunganui
"Tours Further Afield"
- Karangahake Gorge -
Site of the original gold rush in 1875 and steeped in gold mining history, it’s now a more peaceful location offering visitors a perfect place to explore - on foot or by bike (which we can arrange). see picture below
- Waihi Gold Mine -
Discover "New Zealand's heart of Gold" visiting the old Cornish Pumphouse that towers over the town and walk right to the edge of Waihi's huge open pit gold mine.
- Mount Maunganui "East Coast Tour" -
Swap Raglan’s black sands for the pristine white beaches of the east coast. Mount Maunganui is a thriving beach community with shopping, café and walking opportunities, or visit the Te Puna Quarry Park with its walking tracks, sculptures and Butterfly house. See http://www.raglanscenictours.co.nz/shuttle/
- Rotorua -
Boiling mud pools and spectacular geysers await visitors to Rotorua, a region steeped in Maori legend, history and culture.